ReadiGrass is a 100% natural feed, with all the goodness of ryegrass pastures captured in every bag
ReadiGrass was developed by Friendship Estates 12 years ago and has been produced exclusively on our farm in Yorkshire ever since. As our flagship product, ReadiGrass has come to stand for quality and consistency in a unique product that horses and small animals love, we continually strive to keep the price competitive without sacrificing the high standard we have set. ReadiGrass is a 100% natural feed, with all the goodness of ryegrass pastures captured in every bag. Made exclusively from British pastures, the unique low-temperature drying process removes the water, but leaves the fragrant grass aroma, vibrant colour and most importantly the high nutrient value of fresh grass. This gives a feed that is more nutritious than hay yet still contains the digestible fibre essential for every horse’s health’. ReadiGrass can be fed for a variety of reasons including;
Readigrass is out of stock until the new harvest, expected during second half of April.
- Horses with limited access to fresh pastures
- For horses with poor dentition and an inability to chew long stem fibres
- To prevent weight loss when horse comes in from summer grazing to winter stabling
- To avoid dust allergies caused by storage moulds in hay
- To supplement, or completely replace, poor quality hay with a low nutritional value
- As a treat or a change for a horse bored with winter forage.