Economic alternative to conventional supplementary feed.
A Field Lick offers an ideal and economic alternative to conventional supplementary feed, for horses and ponies kept at grass.
- Encourages efficient utilisation of forage through the inclusion of XP Yeast.
- Provides extra vitamins and minerals needed to 'balance' grazing or other forages.
- Helps to maintain body condition all the year around.
- Is weatherproof and can be left out in the paddock.
- Is accessible at all times and offers a more natural approach to feeding.
- Labour saving.
- 1 Field Lick will last 3 horses sharing a paddock, on average 1 week.
Field Lick should be fed in a suitable container to optimise consumption rates.