Highly absorbent horse bedding from virgin wood pulp, a by-product of the paper making industry.
Biodegradable and super absorbent, this product will drastically reduce the time and cost of mucking out and the size of the muck heap. Plus it’s easy on the environment too.
The wood pulp is high temperature dried to kill any mould or spores then dust extracted twice, making it the ideal choice for horses with respiratory problems.
- Super absorbent - we believe it’s the most absorbent bedding available
- Ideal for rubber mats - less bedding is required
- Cost effective - once the bed is down very little is required for upkeep
- Convenient - less material to physically handle and dispose of
- 100% natural - virgin wood pulp fibre
- Double dust extracted - ideal for horses with respiratory problems
- Environmentally friendly - biodegradable, composts quickly reducing muck heaps
- Fresher - absorbs stable odours